PMA's Gamma / E-beam process indicators are designed to use as process indicators (Class 1) for Gamma / E-beam sterilization operating at 5kGy with increased color density up to 100kGy of Cobalt-60 irradiation. The indicator ink will change color from orange to red to distinguish Gamma / E-beam exposed products from non exposed products. PMA's Gamma / E-beam process indicators meet the performance specification in ISO1114-1 "Sterilization of Health Care Products - Chemical Indicators - Part 1: General Requirements", Section 6 for Class 1 Process Indicators.
- Compliance with RoHS (2002/95/EC) directive requirement
- Non-toxic, lead-free water-based ink
- Compliance with ISO1114-1 Class 1 Process Indicator general requirement
- Available in removable and permanent adhesive
- Thermal Transfer Printable
- Custom design to customers' requirement
- Each batch is independently validated in a recognized Gamma plant